Corso di Laurea Magistrale (lingua inglese) in Economics Finance and International Integration
Web site: http://mefi.unipv.eu
Referente: Prof. Alberto Cavaliere
The Master Program (Laurea Magistralis) in Economics, Finance and International Integration (MEFI) is a post-graduate course open to Italian and foreign students aiming to pursue advanced studies in the field of applied economics and finance in an international perspective. MEFI trains students longing to start high level careers as professionals or managers in national and multinational firms and within the Public Administration. Students can choose between three different specializations: Finance; Industrial Organization and Market Strategies; International Economic Integration.
Starting from the academic year 2013-2014 this Master Program is entirely taught in English.
ARCHIVIO Regolamenti e piani degli studi (studenti immatricolati negli A.A. precedenti)
- Agevolazioni e tasse universitarie (Fees)
- Bando 2018-19 (Admission announcement)
- Attività internazionali e doppie lauree (International activities and double degrees)
- Scheda SUA (Descrizione analitica del Corso di Laurea Magistrale)
- Basic reference textbooks for the admission test
For further information please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org